Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Call Forwarding on a KX-TGA750 Old phone was *72 and *73.

Call Forwarding on a KX-TGA750 Old phone was *72 and *73. Does that work on the model above?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: This one is new - Old one was 4 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All the quick guide refers to is Bluetooth. I am going on vacation and need call forward.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just call forwarding.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Who provides your home phone service?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Charter

Thank you for confirming,

the call forwarding is a function of your phone service, not the panasonic, meaning the same process would apply regardless of what phone make/model you use. So if *72 worked for you before on charter, it will continue to work even if you get a new phone.
If you change phone companies, then it may be different, but otherwise for charter you'd just pick up the line to get a dial tone, dial *72, then the number to forward to.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.