Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I took my stereo console to an authorized Panasonic repair…

Customer Question
I took my stereo...

I took my stereo console to an authorized Panasonic repair center on 8-14-17 to be repaired' I have since paid them $320.00 to examine the set and repair it . Every time I call I am told they are waiting for parts with no time line when the parts will arrive.audio video repair Pennsauken nj'

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model #sa-ch94m age unknown

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Audio video repair inc said I needed a drive assembly-a motor(sfgf) and a pick up assembly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Panasonic Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

please call me at **********

please call me at ***********

Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to discuss your stereo. I'm not available by phone, but I'm here in the chat with you.

What type of information are you looking for here? Would you like to discuss what the symptoms were to try and determine whether or not the repair center's diagnosis is accurate?

I want to know if 1 month is a reasonable time to have to wait for my set to be repaired

What were the original symptoms when you brought it in?