John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Panasonic telephone, model # KXTG4111 C. Just

Customer Question

Hi my name is Carmelle, I have a Panasonic telephone , model # KXTG4111 C. Just recently I changed the ringer tone on my telephone. Since then, I receive and make calls with no problems however, for several days now, I can not reached my message center, I usually dial *98 and my recorded message says 'Vince and Carmelle" and then I entered my personal identification # and I was able to get my messages NOW I dial *98 and my Personal ID # and a voice tells me that the call did not go thru, to hang up and try my call again but I have been doing this for 3+ days. Please help, What have I done wrong? I have an older phone with no display or a dock and this works perfectly to check my messages and delete them.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: All I can find is hasPanasonic on the front with a 6.0 number on it and the model # is KXTG4111c with an N that is circled
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3+ days
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need help!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Carmelle,

As an initial step, can you try picking up the line (get a dial tone) then dial your full 10 digit home phone number, and tell me if you can access your messages that way?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I can not access my message, my recorded message toask the caller to leave a message after the beep comes on
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Okay try it again, noting that you have to do this from the home phone (not your cell phone)

when the greeting message comes on, press the * key, and see if it asks for your pin then.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Which key would you want me to press after my phone #
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Dial your phone number, wait for the greeting to answer, press the * key, then listen for prompts it may give you (asking for your pin number, for example)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I get no prompts , only a voice telling me that my call did not go thru , to please hang up and call again. I have no cell phone
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for confirming,

this is not a problem with your panasonic phone, it is a problem with the phone line or voicemail server on your phone company end.

Who provides your home phone service?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.