Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic cordless phone K, I have a KX-TGA421 for…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic cordless phone K

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a KX-TGA421 for some years -- I've noticed that on one of the phones through the"window" it's telling me "ringer off". How do I delete that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I recently noticed it - I can't tell how long this has been going on. This is my first attempt to take care of this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones, and I see that you asked the same question a few days ago.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model should start with KX-TG).

NOTE: The model sent (KX-TGA421) is for a cordless handset, and we need to know the model of the SYSTEM - to find the details about this issue.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

Thanks

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.