Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a sony bdp s1 bluray,dvdplayer that can also read a

Customer Question
very strange format of dvdrw...
I have a sony bdp s1 bluray,dvdplayer that can also read a very strange format of dvdrw r both audio and video is there a solution cause I have try almost every converter on the market and nothing does it! I have heard that a software exist that free it from all that constraint,thank in advance!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the problem that you need a solution for please?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer