Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

To get phone messages, KX-tgf370, none it will npt answer to

Customer Question

to get phone messages
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: KX-tgf370
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none it will npt answer to our usual numer
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it there a charge?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help.

Can you explain the problem a bit more? When someone calls, are they not getting an opportunity to leave a message?
Or do they hear an unusual greeting or perhaps leave a message but there are none on the base when you press play?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They hear the message cannot get my messages when I am away by dialing my number and a code
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no... type
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

Okay when you are home, how have you been checking your messages? By dialing some numbers? Or by pressing the play button on the base?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
by dialing three numbers
after the beep
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have also tried putting * first then the numbers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Okay so you are dialing *98 or something similar I assume,

When you are away, try dialing your full 10 digit home phone number (as though you were calling home),

wait until the greeting starts, then press *, and it should then ask for your pin number which you'll need to enter,

then it will let you play back

this process should let you listen to your messages remotely (while away from home).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you there? What just happened?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Yes I"m here, I sent you an answer above about 10 minutes ago,

please scroll up to see it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
where are you
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

I'm right here, I've responded to you several times and it seems you are either not seeing them or not replying back.

Here is the answer again:

then it will let you play back

Expert:  Nathan replied 29 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.