Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE MODEL NUMBER BD 436280 THE 5 BEEP

Customer Question
HELLO I HAVE A...

HELLO I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE MODEL NUMBER BD 436280 I AM GETIING THE 5 BEEP MESSAGE WHEN I ENTER THE CODE

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

All I have is the numbers msw3517 and then BD436280

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A month- brand new batteries.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Ok Thanks Josh

Are you sure that you typing in the correct passcode?

according to the web, 5 beeps is an internal wiring issue.

Yes, it can be replaced by Sentry Safe but if you need to get into it right now, do you have a rubber hammer?

tried the hammer thing as well- unless there is a different place to "tap"

No, there isn't a specific location; it should be on the front near the keypad.

I did an entire loop around it.. no luck

Did you try a couple of times?

just two

Please try a couple of more times

just tried two more times, no luck either

At this point, it will need to be replaced by Sentry Safe.

If you need to get into the safe, you can have a local locksmith get into it easily for you but Sentry will replace the safe for you.

ok, who do I call for a replacement.

Please call(###) ###-####to have it replaced.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Ok thank you Josh

You're welcome!

Please use the 5 star rating at the top and press Submit so that I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.