Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just started charging my new table. Everything is plugged…

Customer Question
I just started charging...

I just started charging my new table. Everything is plugged in and there is no light on to show it is charging. Is this okay?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

TM800A73OM NUVISION. I just bought it yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just did this. I don't know any any troubleshooting for this device-it is brand new. Is a light or something suppose to be on??

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Tablet.

Let me know the results please

Thank you