John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Please supply information on how to return razor 7500

Customer Question

Please supply information on how to return razor 7500 series. Coupon code smc-w463-tg3f-6f7g
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Phillips norelco 7500 series
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Do not like the razor.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Want to return for refund
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 month ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Phillips Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am returning the Phillips norelco razor. The phone number I called is from your printed info I am reading
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Where did you initially purchase the razor from?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

I offered a phone call to call you, please accept it