Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Supply information on how to return razor 7500 series.

Customer Question
Please supply information on...

Please supply information on how to return razor 7500 series. Coupon code smc-w463-tg3f-6f7g

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Phillips norelco 7500 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do not like the razor.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to return for refund

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Phillips Support.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
I am returning the Phillips norelco razor. The phone number I called is from your printed info I am reading
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Where did you initially purchase the razor from?

Please let me know

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I offered a phone call to call you, please accept it