Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We bought a new ipad mini 4 yesterday. In trying to set it…

Customer Question
We bought a new...

We bought a new ipad mini 4 yesterday. In trying to set it up it wants my passcode. We retrieved the ipad password ***** must have screwed up by putting the wrong passcode into the mini. The email we retrieved from Apple disappeared from my wife's big ipad. What do we do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Ipad mini 4. it's brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This happened during setup yesterday. It won't go beyond asking for the password ***** we don't have.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What do you see now on the screen of the iPad?

Please let me know