Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I burn cd's from picture perfect, Nikon D40, just…

Customer Question
How do I burn...

How do I burn cd's from picture perfect

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Nikon D40

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just can't remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
you want to burn pictures which is there on the camera or it has been transferred to the computer

transferred to the computer

want to burn it on a dvd disk now?

do you have blank cd/dvd disks?

Computer is windows based or its a Mac?

I have a blank disc & my computer is Windows based
its a CD disc

you would need a cd burning software to burn the disks i would suggest you to download free trial Nero cd burning software.

why I downloaded to burn from my computer before, just can't remember it's been awhile

which burning software you have?

it's a part of picture project from Nikon it's on the app.
hello
still waiting for an answer

i am sorry you had to wait. i router rebooted so it took some time to be online.

Open Picture Project and choose all the pictures you want to burn on a disk make sure the camera is connected to the computer using the usb data cable and insert a blank cd disk on the cd burning tray and close it then you press the burn button on the Picture project.

The pictures are already downloaded on my computer in picture project. No longer on camera

in that case select the pictures you want to burn and hit the burn button on Picture project.

you computer must have the cd/dvd drive in good and working to burn the disk.

Your wed site said $5.00 to answer questions, why did JustAnswer charge $36.00 on my charge?

Our tech support costs between $5 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the technicians time your question is expected to take.

you can contact customer service for billing question as i have no access to your account details.

May please have an 800 number to discuss this charge

hold on please i will provide you the link

anything else i may help?

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer