Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What format do i need to play sd card on a panasoc tv, not…

Customer Question
What format do i...

What format do i need to play sd card on a panasoc tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Not sure of model but it came out with a sd card but not sure what format to use... i can play same card on other tvs but not panasonics

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont think they ever used the sd card before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number from the back of the tv, please?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.