Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I had a session going last week and it got too late (after 1

Customer Question

Hi, I had a session going last week and it got too late (after 1 am) and wasn't able to finish. The network connection issue is still happening. Do we start over?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I'm not sure which device is the issue. I guess it is the wireless router because I have a network connection issue. I think the router (Netgear AC1900) is 2 to 3 years old and our network got switched somehow. The Geeksquad person tried to get our network switched back to the old one last week but it didn't work. If you think I should contact Netgear I will I just didn't want to pay them $50 up front unless we were sure that was the problem.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started a few weeks ago that we are aware of. I tried some basic troubleshooting that the internet suggested. I manually switched the network back but can't get a good consistent connection with the old network now.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

There are no previous sessions showing on your account.

What network connection issues are you having?

Have you tried restarting the router?