Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Bought panasonic mobile phone setup and am out of town.

Customer Question
Bought panasonic mobile phone...

Bought panasonic mobile phone setup and am out of town. can't retrieve messages as the retrieval code is unknown. the panasonic was supplied by micro center st. louis, mo

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Don't remember. has 4 phones the phone number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time. got the phones in about june 2017. tried the old radio shack protocol no dice. didn't think to get retrieval setup.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...panasonic mobile phone..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.