Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My husband wanted me to call to let you know to run a scan…

Customer Question
My husband wanted me...

My husband wanted me to call to let you know to run a scan on my computer. I can't find a phone number .

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My husband had problems with it Saturday and I don't know what he's done but I don't think it fixed itself.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Are you referring to a security scan?

Please let me know as we run a number of different scans here

Please let me know