Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to change answer rings from 2 to 3, KX-TG4024, since…

Customer Question
Trying to change answer...

Trying to change answer rings from 2 to 3

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-TG4024

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since tp acquired years ago. tried to follow booklet to ring count but got lost along the way. did locate ring count but lost it while trying to find the proper button to change it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No tks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all specific steps you've already attempted to change the ring count.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.