Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a g shock gulfmaster5442 and I cannot get it to set…

Customer Question
I have a g...

I have a g shock gulfmaster5442 and I cannot get it to set to the correct time

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I pusk and hold A button intil hset flashes. I then hold the d button to try and get the hands to 12 noon but they stop at 10 til and I cannot ge the watch to set. Also in NYC time the watch does not set to the correct time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a copy of the instructions?

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/009/qw5443.pdf

If the hands are stopping at 10 and will not move past 10 then there is something obstructing them and the watch will require a repair.