John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Phone will not call, tried to change 'Base Unit Set Up to

Customer Question

Phone will not call, tried to change 'Base Unit Set Up to Spain, but Country does not appear on Base Unit Set Up Sub-menu? Any advice?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Brand New kx-tg 2511, just bought and programming
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I programmed in english for language and probably region, but obviously need to change region to spain but will not llet me.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how to get the region to change
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted in the above "...change 'Base Unit Set Up..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.