Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Phone is KX-TGEA20, 1 month, no troubleshooting, need to

Customer Question
phone is KX-TGEA20 JA: How old...
phone is KX-TGEA20
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 1 month
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no troubleshooting, need to know how to check phone numbers that I dialed today.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you press the Redial button, you can then arrow down through the call history list to view the recent calls from today.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.