John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Why is it that I have to pay for a 4 digit verification

Customer Question

Why is it that I have to pay for a 4 digit verification number?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is this to verify your credit or debit card, that you need a 4-digit verification number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No it is to get into my Google account. At one time I had filled out the questionair and had 13 different accounts with google none which would work!!!!!!

If something is asking for pay, it's a scam. Google accounts are provided for free - I have had one for a decade at least, so I should be sure of that. And as for recovery of passwords for Google accounts... the standard means of doing so, does not require payment, period. You may being scammed somehow...