Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone comes up on caller ID as Kennedy. That's no me. My…

Customer Question
My phone comes up...

My phone comes up on caller ID as Robert Kennedy. That's no me.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

My daughter gave it to me....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I activated the phone and it's been that way since. I contacted customer service and they said evryone has to change it on THEIR phones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just, pleaase, get my name on it. We're traveing Tuesday.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the phone, Robert? Who is the carrier/service provider?