Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My computer will not shut down with the power button! And it…

Customer Question
Hi My computer will...

Hi My computer will not shut down with the power button! And it keeps asking for a disk in "D" drive! (I don't have a d drive!)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

ASUS M32 SERIES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1/2 a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Some programs won't run. Nothing earth shattering.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the Power button for 10 seconds and it should power off

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.