John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have a new Digital cordless 3 phone system. Model

Customer Question

we have a new Digital cordless 3 phone system. Model KX-TGC220. when we pick any receiver all we get is a crackling sound. i have just tried calling our number from my mobile nd nothing????
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Brand new. i month old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for about a week. i have checked that all power switches are on and that the phone line is securely in.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)