Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sony TMR-RF970R HEADSET. Is there a better one that…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony TMR-RF970R HEADSET. Is there a better one that I could get?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

SONY TMR_RF970R model numberr and itis about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is not loud enough and the sound drifts

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me your intended purpose for the headphones? How do you typically use them?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Cancel order and refund please. This was a mistake.

You may do that from the help page.

I'm not going to pay to cancel this order.

I have no control over what you paid. You may self manage any billing matters from the account/help page.