Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I fix the @#[email protected] computer to be sure my emails are…

Customer Question
How can I fix...

How can I fix the @#[email protected] computer to be sure my emails are going to people and get rid of the pop ups.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HP written on the front is Dolby and Altec...I've had it about 2 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several months but recently just found out when I send something on Sun. to someone and on Wed. she face book msg me that she had not got it, and she had written her email down so copy and pasted it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have windows 10 but don't like the way things are set up on the front, I want it to look like windows 7 that I used to have and was able to find things ...??? any ideas, other than telling me to catch up with the rest of the world.............lol

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.