Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

My has a broken wheel, can I order one? 1026 BL about 2

Customer Question

my walker has a broken wheel, can I order one ?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 1026 BL about 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About a week. Took off wheel and ball bearing was shot also internal part of wheel damaged
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Yes you can get a new wheel, you may order that part online, here: http://www.ezwalkerrollators.com/product/pb-wheel-parts

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.