Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My tv won't come on and I've unplugged and help held button…

Customer Question
My tv won't come...

My tv won't come on and I've unplugged and help held button still won't come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Led hdmi had for about 3yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3mos on and off Unplugged held power Burton plugged by up tried to turn on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off of the back of the TV (every set produced these days is LED HDMI- that is not the model)? Also are there currently ANY signs of life on the TV at all (power light lit or blinking, etc.)?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.