Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
We have GV8528 Sentry safe. The low battery light comes on
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
We have GV8528 Sentry safe. The low battery light comes on when I put in my combination. What do I do and where do I replace the … read more
Trying to open an old sentry s3877. Changed batteries, turn
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi trying to open an old sentry s3877. Changed batteries, turn key clockwise but I never see the ‘proceed' light turn green to enter the passcode. Thanks, Erin … read more
I can't open the handle on my Sentry S3877 home safe. The
Craig
Craig, Electrical Director
I can't open the handle on my Sentry S3877 home safe. The combination is green so I know I am doing that right. Is the key suppose to be pushed in or out? What should I do if it is the handle? It won'… read more
Our sentry safe will not open with code, s3877 and
Expert, electronics technician
3 days and yes changed batteries and waited over night before trying again … read more
How and where do you replace the batteries for sentry fire
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
how and where do you replace the batteries for sentry fire safe S3877? … read more
I can not open my safe. The right combination is being
Expert, electronics technician
I can not open my safe. The right combination is being entered, the error lite does not come on, the proceed lite comes on but is not very bright. The low battery lite does not come on.… read more
Trying to reset my sentry safe that is open from trying to
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
Trying to reset my sentry safe that is open from trying to reset combo and now I cannot close.… read more
Munsell I have a sentry s3877 that a friend gave me. I have
Expert, electronics technician
Munsell I have a sentry s3877 that a friend gave me. I have the master code and when I enter it I hear a click and the proceed light stays green but when I try to turn the handle it will not move then… read more
The safe said "low battery". I replaced the batteries and
Neil, Associate Degree
The safe said "low battery". I replaced the batteries and although the combination seems to work, I cannot open the safe.… read more
We have an ADT home security system. Recently, the alarm has
Pete, Senior Engineer
We have an ADT home security system. Recently, the alarm has been beeping intermittently. The security company called my sister (this is her house) and told her that they are getting a "System Low Bat… read more
I have a brinks 5073 eletronic mini safe that won't open w
Neil, Associate Degree
I have a brinks 5073 eletronic mini safe that won't open w code, has not been giving a low battery signal and could open 2.5 wks ago, green and red light come on after I enter code- how can I fix it?… read more
I have a safe that I can not get open..it has a key pad and
Expert, electronics technician
I have a safe that I can not get open..it has a key pad and a key lock The keypad will not do anything at all and the key will not either. the low battery light never did come on either ,so what can I… read more
We purchased a sentry safe 02/07/13 and have been using the
Expert, electronics technician
we purchased a sentry safe 02/07/13 and have been using the combination numbers that came with it which have worked fine until today. the error button flashes when we try to use that code so we have n… read more
I have a Sentry S0500 safe that has never failed me. However,
Expert, electronics technician
I have a Sentry S0500 safe that has never failed me. However, I am now unable to open the safe. The low battery yellow light is NOT on. I clear the safe and enter my code. I get a green light with eac… read more
I cant get into my sentry s3877 safe. I enter the code and
Expert, electronics technician
I can't get into my sentry s3877 safe. I enter the code and green light comes on but the leaver will not open. Do i pay if not satisfied with results?… read more
i want to reset my passcode...model number X105Af0053002568
Expert, electronics technician
i want to reset my passcode...model number X105Af0053002568 .ALL I GET IS A YELLOW LITE. I have changed the batteries...I have pressed in that little "Key" symbol while typiing in the code...but i can… read more
I have a Sentry Fire Safe Model S3877-----Aj753451. It has
Expert, electronics technician
I have a Sentry Fire Safe Model S3877-----Aj753451. It has worked perfectly for 8 years. Problem: When I input my number 06604 it clicks as it always has, but the handle will not open. My email addres… read more
I replaced the batteries on the electronic lock but am not
Expert, electronics technician
I replaced the batteries on the electronic lock but am not able to punch in my numbers. what do I do?… read more