Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I change the combination on my safe, all I have is…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the combination on my safe

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

All I have is the serial number on the side, bought it about 2 years ago at home depot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just wanted to change the combination, haven't tried anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the brand, and the model number, please?

The brand is SentrySafe, dont have model#, just serial#

The model number should be printed right next to the serial number.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.