Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have blocked some numbers on my mod.kx-tgl430 phone and…

Customer Question
I have blocked some...

I have blocked some numbers on my mod.kx-tgl430 phone and need unblock them

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I got it on 2/9/17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just blocked them about two weeks ago , i have read thru the manual on blocking an can not find how unblock them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Here's what to do:

On your handset, do this sequence:

MENU

#

2 1 7

use up/down arrow buttons to select 'Block a single number'

and press SELECT, then

use up/down arrow buttons to select the number you want to un-block.

Then press

ERASE

then use up/down arrow buttons to select YES, then press SELECT.

Then press OFF.

(Before you go, and if that works, please indicate in Reply To Expert, whether you would be willing to rate my work and my answer. If it doesn't work for any reason, tell me a bit about the circumstances and what didn't work at what point, and I will advise you further.)

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond and I will help and advise you further.)