Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I would like some help with my Lumix G7 camera, Panasonic…

Customer Question
Hello. I would...

Hello. I would like some help with my Lumix G7 camera

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Panasonic Lumix G7. Purchased in Dec 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need help adjusting some settings.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I am having trouble adjusting the shutter speed for long exposures.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what is a service offer?
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The service offer would be for an additional service, at an additional charge.

I think I can advise you. What mode are you shooting in, or what mode is the camera in?