John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I bought my TV at Walmart on July 1st of 2017 and today for

Customer Question

I bought my TV at Walmart on July 1st of 2017 and today for some reason my TV just went out is not I can't turn it on power it up or anything and I cannot find my receipt but I'm looking for it now
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Is a Vizio I just bought it of this year on July 1st and I don't know why it just happened to go out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just today
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: And no I don't need anything else I just need my TV to work cuz I just bought it is just 2 months old
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?