Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Model DC 1011 Com unit with my TV. The unit is

Customer Question

I have a Model DC 1011 Com unit with my TV. The unit is always on when the set is working. Currently the set is off and this unit is blinking. I have tried another similar from another TV, however was not successful in getting it to work. I recently installed an Xfinity Service and am very pleased with the unit, however am not pleased with the system for which I identified.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Made in Thailand for Thompson, otherwise no info then the Mondel No. I previously furnished.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have recently installed an Xfininty Unit and subsequently witihin the next day or so (four days ago) the unit went sour.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I forgot to tell you that I have a similar unit in another room (same mondel) and I tried to exchange it for the one I am having trouble with but was not successful.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are we together or am I just receiving filler infro from the 'Just Answer" format?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, this information is taking considerable more time than I would expect to resolve the question. Please advise me immediately of the status of my request or I will have to cancel my request for help.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

We need some more information on the unit - can you see a model number anywhere on it?

Can you attach a photo of the unit?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.