John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Re: KX-TGA652. One and set continuously rings for several

Customer Question

re: KX-TGA652. One and set continuously rings for several seconds after call has been picked up on another phone. How do I fix that from happening?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Several years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A year or so. Just getting tired of hearing it. Couldn't find anything in the manual to fix it. So, nothing tried.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a charger for this help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

P.S. Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.