Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic phones quit working. The main console is

Customer Question
My Panasonic phones quit...

My Panasonic phones quit working. The main console is connected to the Verizon apparatus. It worked for 2 months and just quit. It is possible my mother entered some codes which may have made it quit

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Not television telephone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 days. No phone ring. But I can dial out. I've Unplugged all power. Took out and inserted the SIM card in the Verizon apparatus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that o can think of. Is there a code to set up the phone

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.