Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just purchased an HP Spectre laptop to be able to log on…

Customer Question
Good morning, Technician's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I just purchased an HP Spectre laptop to be able to log on to my office sever with remote desktop. When I log on everything is extremely small?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

X360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just brought it home last night. Online it said had to do with the graphics on the laptop being higher

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the operating system of your computer?

windows 7, windows 10 etc.

windows 10

Which program do you use to connect to the remote desktop?

Citrix etc.

Phone call session started