Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

How do you remove missed calls? It is less than one year

How do you remove missed calls?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is less than one year old, the Model number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried dialing the number and it tells me I have no missed calls
JA: Anything else you want the phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want to know how to get the 28 missed calls sign off the face of the hand set

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • You are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

Alright, this will not be a problem! If you wish to clear out the XX Missed Calls notification, it will only take a second. When the phone handset is not being used, press and hold down the Cancel Button on the handset for up to 10 seconds. That will clear the message.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric