Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Buzzing noise from computer speakers i Tried a bunch of

buzzing noise from computer speakers i...
buzzing noise from computer speakers
i Tried a bunch of things
8/22/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Are these speakers from your computer? Or another device? Please give me the full make and model

And what have you already tried to do to resolve this?

i tried it in many speakers and systems
i used an unbalanced AUX and balanced i tried to go out from USB to AUX and nothing help me

its not from my computer.
its the Focal Professional - CMS65
and that's pulgged in to my interface called ELEVEN RACK and the computer go's in in to the eleven rack and the elecen rack is connected to the speakers.the thing is that i plugged it in to my computer because i have that problem with another speaker system witch i don't know the make and modle.

ok, Iam not familar with this device sorry, I will opt out for another expert that is and put this into the correct category

D. Sandlin
D. Sandlin, Hobbyist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Whats the name brand and model of your computer?

windows 10
thats all i know

I may have an idea

Do you get the buzzing when it plugged into a computer?

Please let me know

what do you mean?
when the computer is plugged in in the speakers?

Correct

this is the whole problem

Thanks

Can you connect normal speakers up to the computer

Do you get a buzzing from this?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

the thing is that the problem is not on the computer we have now the conversation.
can you Remote Assistance the one i'm talking about?

yes that is ok, if you accept it now I can

OK so what should i do now?

accept the offer please for the remote assistance

Richard, Customer Service

Thank you

On the problem computer go to

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

whats next?

You need to do the instructions I gave you 15 minutes ago... I was waiting for you to do them.

Can you do them? I will repeat them again

On the problem computer go to

Thank you

ID 727 591 027
pass 46d9vm
my thecnition fix it but it dos not help.
i thing something else is the problem but don't know what.
what do you thing?

Sorry what did you mean with

Richard, Customer Service