crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I am planning to subscribe to Polish TV Company for my wife.

I am planning to subscribe to Polish TV Company for my wife. Will it work with Roku stick
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is Sharp. The model is LC-37D62U. It is probably 5 or 6 years old. It is 1080P.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I haven't purchased it yet. I am trying to find out what streaming service will work with Polish TV Company.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

ROKU is not available yet but it will be coming soon.

Supported devices are:

Alfa box

Mag 50

Dune HD

Smart TV

Android devices

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.