Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I need help with emptying my FULL voice mail box, so that I

can receive new messages when...
I need help with emptying my FULL voice mail box, so that I can receive new messages when people want to leave me a message, when I can't get to the phone in time.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: ~ Barbara
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the box has been FULL for about 2-3 months. Haven't tried anything
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I called CenturyLink, our phone provider, they said I am not subscribed to their voice mail service. They recommended I contact the maker of my phone.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my phone number is(###) ###-#### ~ Barbara
8/18/2017
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone system.

it is a Panasonic phone, cordless, with digital answering machine, KX-TGD532

Have you tried / can you please try?

...if you have heard ALL messages and/or simply want to delete ALL messages stored in a Panasonic KX-TGD532, press the ERASE button TWICE.

Louie, Technician
Phone call session started
Louie, Technician