crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Although I have no problem with my Ion Film 2 SD Max

Although I have no problem with my Ion Film 2 SD Max scanner, I have a problem with the Quick Start (English) manual in that the printing is so small I am having trouble even using a magnifier. When I try to print out the manual my computer security prevents me from complete downloading. Is there a disc I could purchase with the in formation?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Although I have no problem with my Ion Film 2 SD Max scanner, I have a problem with the Quick Start (English) manual in that the print is so small I have trouble even using a magnifier. When I try to print out the manual my computer security prevents me from completing the downloading. Is there a disc I could purchase with the information in larger type?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I only have trouble reading the Quick Start (English).
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This would resolve my problem.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.ionaudio.com/downloads/FILM%202%20SD%20MKII%20-%20Quickstart%20Guide%20-%20v1.4.pdf

If the font is too small, you can click the + button that appears to zoom in or you can press the CTRL key and + key together to zoom.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got a reply on TomTom not my Ion Film 2 SD Max scanner.

Did you see my reply?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Josh:
I only have the written form so I can't enlarge it. This is my original question.

I have provided you the link to the manual twice. Are you not able to see my replies? Here it is again:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Josh:
Thank you I got the manual on the last email you sent.