Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have lost the remote control # RMCSB314 for the Soundbar…

I have lost the...

I have lost the remote control # RMCSB314 for the Soundbar Home Theater Speaker System.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have lost the remote control (#RMCSB314) for the Insignia Soundbar Home Theater Speaker System #NS-SB314. Need to find a replacement.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have lost the remote control......

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Need to find a replacement for the lost remote control.

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/17/2017
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

I have a link for you to the replacement remote. I'm assuming you want the original - the same one you had. Here is a link to it:

NS-SB314 Original Remote Control

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Or if that's not the remote that you need.

Michael Hannigan