Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have lost the remote control # RMCSB314 for the Soundbar

Home Theater Speaker System. JA: What's...
i have lost the remote control # RMCSB314 for the Soundbar Home Theater Speaker System.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have lost the remote control (#RMCSB314) for the Insignia Soundbar Home Theater Speaker System #NS-SB314. Need to find a replacement.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have lost the remote control......
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need to find a replacement for the lost remote control.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/17/2017
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

I have a link for you to the replacement remote. I'm assuming you want the original - the same one you had. Here is a link to it:

NS-SB314 Original Remote Control

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Or if that's not the remote that you need.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer