Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Panasonic ModelkTCP50GT30 purchased Feb.4, 2012, No picture

Panasonic ModelkTCP50GT30 purchased Feb.4, 2012 JA...
Panasonic ModelkTCP50GT30 purchased Feb.4, 2012
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: No picture no sound. On light blinks 7 times, off for 1 second then resumes blinking routine of 7 times.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what does it need to repair this Tv and approximate cost? Thanks
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tried upplugging TV then plugged in next day. same result.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/16/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to speak to me right now?

I'm here ready to chat with you, reply when you are ready...

Since unplugging didn't help- I'm very sorry to say, this is going to be an internal failure that requires complex diagnosis and parts inside the tv be replaced. If you want to DIY, let me know and I may be able to help you with that here. Substantial electronics experience is required on your part. Otherwise you will need to use a local repair shop. In home repairs start at around $250 on this model.

Regardless of what you decide to do, I really want you to be satisfied with my service, so before I send the rating options, I want to know if you inclined to give me 5 stars for best service or if you require something more.

Note: You should not base the rating on the fact that your tv needs parts or services outside of our control.

Thanks for quick response. Rating of 5 stars

You're welcome. All the best.

Please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician