Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I need a power supply PNlV234 5.5 volt for a Panasonic

telep[hone JA: What's the make/model of...
I need a power supply PNlV234 5.5 volt for a Panasonic telep[hone
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The device is only a few months old it is model number KX-TG7871
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WE were hit by lightening a few days ago and now the power Supply is burnt out.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I need to know where to get the pwoer supply.
8/15/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

You may purchase that replacement power supply part online here: https://panasonic.encompass.com/item/9551111/Panasonic/PNLV234Z/Ac_Adapter

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer

Do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Engineer