Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there a way to connect my Panasonic unit that has

Is there a way...

Is there a way to connect my Panasonic unit that has videotape to disk and disk to videotape . The Model no. is MDR-EZ48V.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I don't want to connect to the television but to the monitor that is connected to the computer or to the computer itself. In the back of the DMR-EZ48V there is a HDMI but I cant connect that to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am 85 years old and do not know about these things.I have lot of videotapes to edit and that is why I am asking assistance.

8/15/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you wanting to copy discs/tapes to your computer?

Nathan, Engineer
Phone call session started

Thank you for the call,

as I mentioned here is the video capture device I mentioned that you can order on amazon: http://amzn.to/2v00gSZ

Thank you,