Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Looking for a dvr surveillance system for a candy store.

Looking for a dvr surveillance system for a candy store. Needs at least one dome camera. Probably 4 or 5 bullet cameras. Desire ability to view playback remotely on mobile device from anywhere. Any recommendations of good quality systems to consider?

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Most CCTV / DVR systems comes in 4, 8, 16 camera channel configurations. However, the number of cameras would to your preference. Thus for "...one dome camera. Probably 4 or 5 bullet cameras...", an 8 channel DVR is needed.

For "...good quality systems to consider...", please click HERE, HERE and HERE.