Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I have a Samsung s7 and I cant get the pictures on my Dell

I have a Samsung s7 and I cant get the pictures on my Dell computer. I don't have anything telling me what to do, to transfer them. Can to explain how?

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

Good morning! Alright, this is not a problem. You want to transfer the images from your Galaxy S7 to your PC, we can help you with this :)

Give me just a few moments to type up your answer, and provide you with the link to download the needed program onto your PC, and we will have you transferring them in no time!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are u still there?

Yes, I am still typing up your instructions :)

Please follow the steps below to install Samsung Kies, and you will be able to get to your pictures easily :) Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

1. Click here to open the page
  2. Choose to download Samsung SideSync
  3. Once the file downloads, open it
  4. Choose to install SideSync
  5. On your phone, open the Play Store app
  6. Search for SideSync
  7. Install the app on your phone
  8. Now plug your phone into your PC with the USB cable
  9. Open the SideSync programs on both your phone and your PC
  10. Choose to connect via USB
  11. Now it will connect to your phone

Once it is connected to your phone, you will see an option at the top for File Transfer(it is a folder icon), click that. Now just go to either SD Card or Internal Storage, choose the DCIM folder, then choose the Camera folder. Once there, select the ones you want to transfer to your PC (or click "select all") and click transfer. That's it!