Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Program Guide isn't responding, It is brand new and it is a

Customer Question
Program Guide isn't responding JA: What's...
Program Guide isn't responding
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is brand new and it is a smart tv
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started last night....a message came on the tv saying: program guide
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This message has been on our set since last night we can't get it off.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.