Eric, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I'm an avid bicycler. Can you guys answer how I can transmit

Customer Question

I'm an avid bicycler. Can you guys answer how I can transmit my IPod music to multiple headsets in my bicycling group? Is this out of your expertise?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating.
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Yes this is possible, but they are more workarounds than a direct support system you might be looking for.

1. If you can use an Android device, you can use an app called SoundSeeder, which intigrates Google Music support to share/play a playlist or music on your device and have friends listen at the same time.

2. On iOS devices you can try two apps. 1) Madsonic or 2) AmpMe.

3. You can purchase "Bluetooth Splitters", but they may not work for how many people you have and the distance you may be from each other.

Honestly, your best bet is using a service like Google Music, where you pay $9 a month for access to ALL MUSIC(and I mean everything), and building a playlist you share with everyone who starts playing it at the same time(relatively).

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today! Please keep in mind the only way this website credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)