Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

A new KX-TGF350C, do not record message on the answering, we

a new KX-TGF350C
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: do not record message on the answering
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we only see who call at what time client 79 years old(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it a few month old
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When you mention "do not record message on the answering", are you referring the the "greeting" that caller hear OR messages to be left BY CALLERS - when the answering system picks up the call?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the NEW system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1 messages to be left by callers - 2 Bell Canada- 3 no only Panasonic
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
use email, call is to expensive

OK - very good.

May I ask:

1) Has the answering system in the Panasonic has been switched ON?

2) If so, has the number of rings been set to anything different from the default setting (which is 4 rings)?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1 yes 2 we have two other phones AT&T on the same line 3 we have cancel Bell Canada answering servicecalling is too expensive for us thank
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2 the numbers of ring is set to 6 rings

As mentioned earlier:

ANY requests for "additional services" are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me),

OK - if you can, please CHANGE the number of rings to TWO - as a TEST - and then either call your landline number from an outside phone OR have someone outside call you - to TEST if the Panasonic system picks up the call.

Please let me know the results of this TEST.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
many thanks after 8 ring I left a message with my cellular phonethe it did work i could hear my messages, before I was picking up the phone handle, not know

HI again,

So is the system now working properly - AS DESIRED ?

If so, please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you today.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
very fast and good question and answer thank for your help

You're quite welcome and thanks so much for the 5-star rating.

Please let me know if you have any more questions in the future.

Take Good Care, Greg A.